We are running a free ‘Healthier Lifestyles’ course.
DATE: Tuesday 16th April
TIME: 18.00 to 20.00
X 4 Tuesdays; 16th, 23rd, 30th April & 7th May. All days need to be attended to ensure you benefit fully from the course. Please advise your tutor or admin of any absences.
This course will help learners to learn new ways to improve and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
What you will learn:
- Identify how health conditions and illness affect wellbeing.
- Identify at least two good hormones and their links with food.
- List at least five good foods and their health benefits.
- List at least three positive ways to encourage better sleep
- Develop a plan to manage health anxieties.
Who is this course for? To Support learners who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Previous knowledge/experience: No Previous knowledge needed
What you will learn: How to promote a more healthy lifestyle
How you will learn: Through practical activities, discussions and videos
How you will be assessed: Through worksheets, RARPA
For the first session you will need to buy/bring: Pen and paper
Progression opportunities from this course are: Wellbeing courses, employability courses, Maths, English, IT
You can obtain additional information about this course by phoning 01264 359 223 or emailing email@example.com