Helping the unemployed move closer to the work place.
Are you experiencing multiple barriers preventing you from getting back to work? We understand many people have a wide range of needs.
Each participant will be provided with one-to-one support with a dedicated support worker.
Support workers will work with participants to help plan their progress and overcome barriers to getting into work. External interventions will focus around six themes…
Participants must fulfil the following criteria:
– Be over 18 years of age
– Have the right to work in the UK
– Be unemployed or economically inactive
– Be experiencing two or more barriers to employment
These barriers may include:
– Mental and physical health
– Substance misuse
– Homeless or at risk
– Learning disability or difficulty
– Poor maths, literacy or digital skills
– Offender or ex-offender
– English as a foreign language
– Over the age of 55 years
– Domestic violence issues or abuse
– Childcare responsibilities