Website Little Sunlights Nursery
Do you work in childcare? Want to work in a nursery with a community ethos? Why not join little Sunlights?
We are a community based nursery offering childcare for children aged 4 months to 4 years. We would love to hear from you if you want to work with our wonderful children, families and friendly team.
Here’s what parents of our children think about our nursery:
- “Both of my children have loved going to Little Sunlights. The staff are so nurturing and provide engaging and fun activities every day. When I drop the children off in the morning I know they will be fed healthy, nutritious meals and they will be safe and happy.”
- “Both my children treat the nursery as their second home and I wouldn’t wish any better feeling for my children.”
Here’s what our staff say about working with us:
- “Very enjoyable place to work, lovely family feel between all the children and team.”
- “Great sense of feeling valued and supported.”
- “Enjoy spending time exploring nature and the local community with the children.”
- “A fun team to work with.”
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Salary: £9.60 to £12.00 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days (job shares considered)
In Return you will receive:
- A Competitive Salary
- Qualification reward payments
- 24 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Additional days holiday for your birthday and Christmas Eve (both after 1 year)
- A Nest pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- The opportunity to complete further education to enhance your CPD
- Being part of a bigger company RCS, that strives to reach out and support our local community
To apply please send your c.v. to email@example.com or if you would like more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.