Create Your Own Confidence
We are offering a free confidence course helping to support you, through craft, creativity and expression, to understand the effect confidence can have in your personal life.
DATE: Monday 19th February
TIME: 10.00 to 12.00
VENUE: Basingstoke Wellbeing Centre, Basingstoke, RG21 5NL
X 6 Mondays: 19th, 26th February, 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th March. All days need to be attended to ensure you benefit fully from the course. Please advise your tutor or admin of any absences.
This course will help learners to understand what confidence is and how to improve levels of self-confidence in all aspects of life.
What you will learn:
- Explain how having low confidence impacts on everyday life and relationships
- Give at least three examples of characteristics of confident behaviour and their benefits.
- Find and compare at least three coping methods for personal progression
- Create a thought journal and discuss how it helps with emotions and feelings.
- Identify what SMART means and write at least two goals to help improve self confidence
Who is this course for? Anyone who would like to improve their confidence.
Previous knowledge/experience: No previous knowledge or experience is necessary.
How you will learn: Through a work booklet, discussions, group work.
How you will be assessed: Through RARPA, questioning, work booklet.
For the first session you will need to buy/bring: A pen and notebook
Progression opportunities from this course are: IT, Maths, Other wellbeing courses, Volunteering, Confidence for work
You can obtain additional information about this course by phoning 01264 359 223 or emailing email@example.com